State of Clear - success story - web auditing by skype

Ответить
auditor

State of Clear - success story - web auditing by skype

Сообщение auditor »

Well, I’ve been attested as Dianetics Clear. Quite amazing, but there is important moment – it gives me firm certainty, stability and it does finish my long voyage in this way. I was need to finish this cycle, because finishing that cycle allow me to move further with certainty that some definite part of work is done and I can don’t worry about it.

It is great – to have achieved this state and live in a new way. I have a lot of wins, considerable gains, I have understood many thing in life. I will not tell about all of them because, firstly there are a lot of them and because, secondly words are bad means to express that admiration I felt. But I tell you about some of them.

I have acquired certainty that I can do everything man can do – as principle, I can attain success in any occupation I will deal with. I became more persistent, able to win, show persistence and conquer time after time any aim to attain result what I want and quality I need.

Work became liked by me. Previously I didn’t. Now I like big and complex (difficult) aims, vast volumes of work and … responsibility became liked by me (it is strange for our world). My responsibility has considerable grown.

I became entire being, I have recognized it. It is clear as day, I not need to think about it or remember it. As a spirit I became more powerful, able and free.

Many, many prejudices, barriers, counter-actions have disappear; more that – I became able to handle with it. About perceptions – they are clear; there is no any illness about 2 years, tone grown highly.

I have become a friend to myself, it was very serious breakthrough for me (especially to personal ethics). And thus I became better friend to other people. In better state I have read LRH article “What is greatness?” and as result I have acquired that ability – to love in spite of everything and to continue to love. After this moment a lot of suffering, hostility and filth leaved my life. And thanks to auditing I now have clear thinking and good perspicacity. Because of it I had great amount of cognitions.

I have truly become happy and healthy being - more strong, able and free. I became much more independent.

Now I stay at the beginning of very good voyage, I know and feel it. There are now doubts about my state, I feel myself easy and interesting. Just now I have certainty in success, certainty in handling with difficulties. I feel myself able to go through life.

Nothing of it can be possible without work of LRH and his loyal people. I thank to LRH, MSH, WBR and to people, who helped them. And, of course, I thank to people who did that TECH available for me. Because of these help I’m in quite new level of existence.

Thank you very much. Jura (auditor - MAxim Lebedev)
Professional auditing in any place on the planet http://timecops.net/english.html http://0-48.ru https://www.facebook.com/Galactic_Patro ... 206965424/ Auditor class X, skype: timecops
Ответить

Вернуться в «Success stories - independent web auditing and scientology by skype»